[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #7676: Skin support

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Sep 21 04:07:50 CEST 2008

Hey Dan,

Dan Osipov wrote:
> So should I leave the tabs? I was thinking the pull down menu
> corresponds more to the core, since it looks like the submodule
> selection menu. I can also move the tabs to position them better. I'll
> play around, and see what looks better. Do we have a deadline for 1.1?
I like the dropdown, makes it more consistent, and that's our goal,
right? :)

If anyone really *needs* the tabs for some reason, speak up now :)

However if we could name the dropdown differently "List Media Files" and
"Upload New Media" files, that would be way better I think. The other
thing is that, like the regular filelist & upload behaviour is to have
an (additional) upload button on the button bar to go to the upload screen.

--
All the best,
benni.