[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #7676: Skin support

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Sep 23 22:14:50 CEST 2008

Since a lot of you emailed me about the status of the bug, I figured
I'll post a quick update.

* I was able to solve the page in page issue
* I found appropriate style code to get rid of extra margins
* I replaced spaces by tabs - my IDE was configured to use spaces for
some reason.
* I am currently working on getting the inline style code into a
separate CSS file(s).

Some issues:
* I've never had to work with multiple languages. How do I get the
language selector to show up? Should it be located right next to the
submodule selection menu?

I need a few more hours to complete testing and styling. I might not
insert template markers everywhere in the code - that's too much of a
change, that might be left until 1.2. The rest of it will be done this week.

Thanks
Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/