[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #7676: Skin support

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sun Sep 21 02:40:12 CEST 2008

Noted. I'll see about fixing the issues, as well as the other points in
the bug.

So should I leave the tabs? I was thinking the pull down menu
corresponds more to the core, since it looks like the submodule
selection menu. I can also move the tabs to position them better. I'll
play around, and see what looks better. Do we have a deadline for 1.1?

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/