[TYPO3-dam-devel] RFC: #7676: Skin support

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sat Jun 28 23:13:19 CEST 2008

Sorry for a late reply, I was out on vacation. See comments below:

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://phillyburbs.com/

Benjamin Mack wrote:

> == All views ==
> * In IE 7 everything looks fine (I also applied the other patch of
> yours), however, my other browsers (FF on Linux) display that wrong. So
> I looked in the HTML code and I noticed that inside the template (the
> div#typo3-docbody tag), a whole other HTML-page is rendered there.
All looks good on my end - Firefox 2 on Windows Vista, as well as
Firefox 2 on SUSE Linux... Can you provide a screen shot?

> * Just create a dam/templates/ directory in the DAM extension and put
> the necessary marker template files in there.
I am having trouble getting the following line to pull up the file if
its outside the usual Typo3 template place:
$this->doc->setModuleTemplate('templates/info.html');
Suggestions?

> == File module ==
> * The buttons on top should be grouped, and should be ordered the same
> way as in the core list and core fileliste module., the Folder icon and
> the folder path should go in the second row.
Done, see modified patch

> * List-modfunc => There is a create new folder icon in the table with
> the files, should be removed imho, as it is on top of the frame already.
Done, see modified patch

> * Upload-modfunc => There is a "Open in new window" icon, that needs to
> go inside the docheader on the right side of the first row, next to the
> shortcut icon. Then we can get rid of this green row there.
Done, put it on the left, since there are already three buttons on the
right. I know this is different from core, but this is more
aesthetically pleasing in this case.

> == List module ==
> * Can we get the language selector in docheader (like we have when
> editing a document; 2nd row) ?
Don't see the language selector, can you elaborate?