[TYPO3-dam-devel] Release TYPO3 4.2 and DAM 1.1

Andreas Balzer andreasbalzer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:48:55 CET 2008

Hi,
my opinion: If option 3 is what everybody likes to have, then I would like
to have it as another newsgroup. That's far more easier to keep track of..

Personally I think option 2 is better until we have dam published. I mean
there is already a public dam newsgroup where people can send messages to.

Greetings,
Andreas