[TYPO3-dam-devel] Concerning DAM / Releases / Team / Workflow

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Apr 22 15:40:54 CEST 2008

Hi Benni,

>> I think it is already handled similar to the core team, yes.
>
> Yeah, my point with my email was just that right now we have these
> "agreements" WE know about (well, e.g. I figured the DAM team is handled
>   like the Core team) but we need to let the world know about it.
> Whether we copy most of it from the core team rules or not doesn't
> matter for me.

I think you can just say that it's the same like on the core list whereas
discussions (typo3-dev) for us happen on typo3-project-dam and
patches (typo3-team-core) are sent to this very list (typo3-team-dam).

>>> And then: Who is in the DAM Team anyway? Who is allowed to commit things
>>> etc?
>>
>> This would be the list of current list subscribers.
>
> OK, still don't know who they are but yeah, I can figure...

I just sent the list in my last mail. This is also the list of people who
are allowed to commit fixes. Important: Be aware that everyone who can
commit to some typo3xdev project can also write to all dam projects. That
has been the case since the beginning, but probably we need to observe this
with more care now.

> How about having a page on typo3.org so people know who is in the DAM
> team? Next to the rules?

You can use the Wiki for now. Actually Michiel is responsible for keeping
that up to date.

Cheers, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out