[TYPO3-core] RFC #9407: Bug: Make "t3lib_beUserAuth->notifyHeader" configurable

Thorben Kapp thorben at work.de
Fri Oct 1 11:04:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I wasn't really sure about the default value but I thought the email
header is only used for this notification and warning feature at the be
login. So I decided to set the default value to the currently used
"no_reply" and if one would like to use this feature it must be
configured properly.

A basic domain would be an idea but this email is already at the base of
configuration. Where would you configure the domain to use here. Besides
that value is not only a domain, it can contain the full mail header so
it should be fully configurable, I think.

By the way, I noticed the problem with the email because a customer uses
this feature and our mail server rejected the mail because of the
senders address. So it is only a problem when using this feature and the
default value should not cause a problem here.

Thorben