[TYPO3-core] RFC #9407: Bug: Make "t3lib_beUserAuth->notifyHeader" configurable

Markus Klein m.klein at mfc-linz.at
Fri Oct 1 10:36:20 CEST 2010

Hi.

Basically a good idea, but I'm not really comfortable with the default
value.
Since the receiving server will not be able to resolve the sender's domain
name, it's likely that all these mails will be marked as spam.

I'd be cool if we could introduce a kind of default sender address used
throughout the whole core then. This address should be configurable. A
possible default value could be something like webmaster@<real domain>. I'm
not quite sure where this <real domain> should be defined, since this
applies to BE and FE.

Regards
Markus