[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Blog plugin / Github repo / namespace for plugins

Adrian Föder adrian at foeder.de
Tue Feb 5 11:04:40 CET 2013

Hi Team,

allow me to muscle in here, but you got my curiosity :)

As discussed, eventually the TYPO3 NS is only for core packages.
That means to me, TYPO3.Comments and "my" TYPO3.ElasticSearch should be
refactored to the new Namespace, which is... what exactly finally?
"Flowstarters", right?

A word to ElasticSearch: my intention with putting it under "TYPO3"
Namespace and having Christian as kind of a "team member mentor" was,
basically, to increase the chance of popularity. I'm *sure* that a
package named TYPO3.ElasticSearch (or now Flowstarters.ElasticSearch)
will definitely find more people willing to contribute than some
namespace looking like a fiddle thing.
Just saying this anticipatory to any wonderment from your side, maybe.

Cheers,

adrian