[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Blog plugin / Github repo / namespace for plugins

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Feb 4 15:18:15 CET 2013

Robert Lemke wrote:

> if it's not urgent, just let me fix the blog plugin - as I mentioned, I had a hard time upgrading,
> so I'd like to start with my origin plugin again, pick the features you guys have implemented

Absolutely fine with me.
I couldn't reactivate the Comment form as we're missing the "node
controller REST support" for this still. I got that working in the
train, but there are still some important issues to discuss. Especially:
How to prevent <Everybody> from adding arbitrary nodes? ;)

I have some rough ideas I'd like to discuss with you guys at some point.

> Would \Flowstarters\Neos\BlogPlugin be fine?

+1

--
Bastian Waidelich
--