[TYPO3-team-core-v5] Blog plugin / Github repo / namespace for plugins

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 4 15:02:16 CET 2013

Hi Basti,

On 04.02.2013, at 14:44, Bastian Waidelich <bastian at typo3.org> wrote:

> I just renamed the repository: https://github.com/bwaidelich/Wwwision.Blog
>
> But how to continue with https://review.typo3.org/#/c/17799/ now?

if it's not urgent, just let me fix the blog plugin - as I mentioned, I had a hard time upgrading,  so I'd like to start with my origin plugin again, pick the features you guys have implemented and then rename it to Flowstarters again. Would \Flowstarters\Neos\BlogPlugin be fine?

robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com/blog
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org