[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] A REQUEST FOR PARTNERSHIP

MR. REGINALD JALLOH reginaldjalloh at netscape.net
Fri Sep 26 02:56:04 CEST 2003

FROM-REGINALD JALLOH.
Email.reginaldjalloh at netscape.net
 FUND FOR DEVELOPMENT AND EXPANSION FUNDED BY AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.
I deem it necessary to first of all introduce myself to you before putting this proposal to you for your consideration.
   Although your company is highly projected by international business directories and publications,I however was moved to send you this mail on recommendation for a joint venture project for the profitable investment of a medium term capital worth of thirteen million united states dollars($13,000,000)which we currently have within our authority for immediate investment.
      It is of vital importance to inform you that this funds in question does not fall within the popular category of funds stolen from African government or funds meant for illegal acquisition of arms and ammunitions e.t.c.But rather,I and my colleague as principal officials in respective unit managing,accounting,securing and payments of SIERRALEONE contract funds to various contractors.
    We have been able to temporarily set aside this amount which makes up only a little fraction of the funds schedule for use in the year 2009 in the last phase of a six years nationwide project of rehabilitation,procurement,and the installation of infrastructural facilities worth one hundred and eighty five millions($185,000,000 allocated for this project.
     All major contractors has been paid their advance/motivation amounts and all operations has commenced while the major balanced payments are schedule for the last quarter of the year 2009 when the last phase of the projects should be completed.
Therefore considering the fact that these funds would be lying idle for six years,we decided to take out ($13,000,000)united states dollars and we are required to return this amount within six years back to the treasury when we are expected to present our audit report for the last phase of the contract.We hereby ask you to use your vast expertise in sourcing and negotiating for the project that you consider most lucrative
As a matter of fact,this fund has been successfully moved to a security and a financed firm in the Netherlands for safe custody and I am currently in the Netherlands for the purpose of securing a would be investor/partner.
In the meantime, could you please indicate your willingness to be part of this proposal by acknowledging the receipt of this letter so that we can discuss constructively all relevant details and evaluation of your proposed investment project.
Awaiting your urgent response.
MR REGINALD JALLOH.
PROJECT DIRECTOR