[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] urgent

Mr.Fred Yengeni yred2yengeni at netscape.net
Thu Sep 25 21:13:55 CEST 2003

E,MAIL: fred2yengeni2 at k.ro
ATTENTION:

Goodday,
My name is Fred Yengeni a south African citizen, I got your Contact through the south African chamber of commerce and industry.

I am the brother to mr Tony Yengeni . Mr Yengeni was the chairman of parliament's in south Africa and the former chief whip of the ruling political party ANC .
My Brother (MR. T. YENGENI), has as a result of trust
and confidence he has mandated that I search for a Reliable and trustworthy foreign partner, who Will help receive some funds, which we have in cash
Totalling US$25.5m (Twenty Five Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars Only) into a personal, company or any Reliable foreign bank account for safe
keeping for a Short period of time, since our family bank accounts Within and outside the country have all been Frozen by the authorities.

However I have managed to push the money abroad and it is presently in the custody of a financial company in Europe I got your contact through the South African chamber of commerce and industry. I hope you are trustworthy and will not sit on the money when you receive it.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 20% for you , 75% For my family ,and then the
remaining 5% will be used for the reimbursement of all the expenses we will incurre in the process of this transaction like your flight ticket to Europe where you will take delivery funds, Your hotel accommodation,etc.

There is no risk involved what so ever on this transaction, these funds will be received in your favour upon proper application. If you are interested in this business, please urgently contact me on the following  above e-mail address.

Please endeavor to keep this business confidential.I will be most grateful if you can come forward and help me. I would refer you to these few Websites for further information About my family.

1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm 2)
http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html 3)
http://iafrica.com/news/sa/993487.htm 4)
http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html