[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

MR DOUGLAS HUMUTO dhumuto at netscape.net
Sat Sep 27 04:43:37 CEST 2003

ATTN:PRESIDENT/C.E.O
I am the chief accountant and the chairman contract
Tender Board committe(CTBC) of the Petroleum, Oil &
Gas Corporation of South Africa (PTY) Ltd also known
as PETROSA. I am presently on a special diplomatic
course in the South Africa foreign office in Amsterdam,the Netherlands.
I got your contact through discreet inquiries in my
search for a reliable firm or individual account for a possible transfer of some fund being an over-invoiced sum resulting from various contracts executed by foreign companies for our ministries.
NATURE OF CONTRACT:Supply,installation and commissioning of 250,000 monax axial flow turbine and 300,000BPSD polypropylene of one of our refinary.
OBJECTIVES:It should be noted that the oringinal value of these contracts were purposely over-invoiced by us,"The tender board committee members"with the sum of TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS($10.5MUSD).Now all the firm involved have been paid accordingly and the project commissioned.
 At this junture therefore, we want to transfer this inflated sum to a trusted foreigner,s account,as the true beneficiary through the South Africa Reserve Bank offshore payment center in Netherlands.Hence we as civil servants are not allowed to operate foreign accounts.
BENEFITS:We have therefore agreed to give you 20% of the amount,while 10%will be set aside to offset any expenses incured during the transaction,and 70%will be for me and my colleages which will be for investment in real estate in your country.
REQUIREMENT:All modalities have efficiently and secretly worked out with the top officials of the federal ministry of finance and South Africa Reserve Bank(SARB),to facilitate the remittance of this amount in to your account within 14days of receiving the following bank informations from you.
 Your full name,address,telex,telephone and fax number,your bank account number and account name as well as your firm name,should be sent to me through this email address:dhumuto at netscape.net.
 On receipt of these banking information,all arrangement have to be perfected here for a succesful and hitch-free transfer of this fund to your nominated account.
 Your confidentiality is highly needed,as this transaction is 100% risk free.
I await your urgent response.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Douglas Humuto