[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] AWARD NOTIFICATION

LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL iluckydaypro at netscape.net
Thu Oct 30 13:48:55 CET 2003

LUCKYDAY  INTERNATIONAL.
28030  REIMBRANDTSPLIEN, AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE  PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BACTH NO: LDNL/009842/03.
REF. NO. LDNL/107654/03

                                          RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you of the release of the GLOBAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL/
WORLD GAMING BOARD
held on the 8th September 2003. Due to the mix up of number, the results
were released on the 30th of October 2003. Your name attached to ticket
number 56739-1 with serial number 928098-0 drew the lucky numbers of
2-6-9 which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category. You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of  €250,000.00 ( TWO
HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS) in cash credited to file with REF. NO.
LDNL/107654/03.
CONGRATULATIONS:Due to mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid  double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
only Microsoft  users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000 individual
email addresses and names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every three
years. Please be  informed that all non-resident of Holland is required to
pay between €300-900 Euros in advance  for thier non - resident
processing/application fee prior to the collection of their winning prize.
The amount is subject to your country of origin.
To begin your lottery claim, please contact the processing company that have
been appointed for the processing of your wining. Please call the claiming
agent
Mr. Ken Adams the Foreign operation manager of the appointed company,
LUCKYDAY  INTERNATIONAL B.V....on
Tel: 0031-620-713-279  for the processing and remittance of your winning
prize money to a
destination of your choice.  Any claim not made before two weeks from this
date will be
returned to the MINISTERIAL VAN DE ECONOMIA  HOLLAND. Note that all
unclaimed
funds will be included in the
next stake.
Also in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all your correspondence with Mr. Ken  Adams and please
follow all his instructions religiously. Furthermore, should there be any
change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations
once more
from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,

Tina Van Borsch.
Vice President, Luckyday International.
Reply to luckydaypro at netscape.net