[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP

PITTSON ANDERSON pittson at netscape.net
Tue Oct 28 14:52:54 CET 2003

ATTN:
DEAR  FRIEND,
REPLY EMAIL ADD:pittsonanderson at netscape.net

         URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED
You may be surprise to receive this Email from me since you do not know
me personally. However, I would like to introduce myself. I am the son of Mr Williams Anderson. Who was murdered few months ago in Zimbabwe, as a result of land dispute? Before the death of my father (Mr Anderson), he had taken me to Amsterdam and deposit the
sum of Ten Million United States dollars (US$15,000,000) in a security company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money in question was deposited in a box as Gemstones to avoid much demurrage from the security company. The proposed amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of new farms on Swaziland.

As you may be aware this land problem came into force when Zimbabwe president Mr. Robert Mugabe Introduced the Land Reformed Act of which my father rich farmers and some black farmers where affected. This resulted to the killing and Mob action by Zimbabwe war veterans and some lunatics in the society, a lot of people were killed because of this Land
reformed act of which my dad was one of the victims. It is against this background
that my family and Iaugustim who are currently staying in Amsterdam decided to
transfer my father's money to a foreign account. Since the Dutch law prohibit a
refugee (asylum seeker) to open any account or be involved in any financial
transaction. As The eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of
seeking a genuine foreign account where the money could be transferred. I am
faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in Holland for the
fear of going through the same experience in future since both countries
have similar history. Moreover, The Netherlands foreign exchange policy does
not allow such investment from asylum seekers. I humbly solicit for your
assistance in the following:

1) Pay a short working day visit to Amsterdam the Netherlands so that we
see face to face, Have a table talk that would create confidence in me that
the funds will be safe in your hands and have an agreement from an advocate,
which will be duly and legally sign in his chambers before taken any
step in this transaction.
2) Get the entire necessary document regarding this transaction and
claim the fund from the security company, open an account in your name with
a local bank here and deposit the money for onward transfer to your
designated account in overseas.
3) Make a good arrangement for investment and do invest the money for
me, I am willing to give you some percentage for your assistance on this,
and I offer you 15%. 5% for any expenses, including your telephone calls and
any other expenses that may arise during this process. 80% would be invested
and you get your wages monthly for managing the funds. Contact me on the
above Email, provide me with your telephone and fax number so we can discuss
further and a chance for you to ask me any question you may have in
mind, while you maintain the absolute secrecy required in the transaction.
Please kindly get back to me with your detail contacts.

Sincere  Regards,

Mr Pittson Anderson