[Typo3-UG Stuttgart] CONGRATULATIONS

Mrs. GLORIA JONES mrsgloria2555 at netscape.ne
Thu Oct 30 22:19:55 CET 2003

Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the  Lottery Winners International programs held on the 30/10/2003.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 275114656588-6410 with serial number 5798-510,batch number
466270566,lottery ref number 6676629735 and drew lucky numbers 8-60-88-23-66-45 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 2,000,000.00  (TWO Million United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and
30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every  three year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the World Largest software, we hope with part of your winning
you will take part in our next year USD50 million
international lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact the paying bank,

GLOBAL SAFETY FINANCE&COMPANY
SCHIPOL CLEARING HOUSE
FAX:0031-645-722-878
TEL:+31-642-862-337
Email:gsfc at zwallet.com

 Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
 18th. of Noverber 2003. After this date all unclaimed
 funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
 in order to avoid unnecessary delays andcomplications
 please remember to quote your reference number and
 batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
 should there be any change of address do inform our
 agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional  program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
 disqualified.
 Sincerely yours,
 Mrs. GLORIA JONES
 Lottery Coordinator.