[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 11th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Feb 13 08:58:34 CET 2012

Hello Steffen,

without discussion we won't get any result!

So here is the summary:

Typical:
     news AND tt_news ->Georg
     cal ->  Mario
     tt_address -> Discussion

Templating:
     gridelements ->  Jo
     templavoila ->  Tolleiv
     templavoila_framework ->  Jeff, Andy

Management:
     kb_filequota ->  Bernhard

Statistics:
     piwik and piwikintegration ->  by me ;)
     one google analytics solution -> suggestions?

Development:
     extdeveval
     phpunit ->  Oliver
     extension_builder ->  Ingmar