[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 11th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Mon Feb 13 09:05:06 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 12.02.2012 11:59, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
> Just having this list, we see, that opinions will differ way between
> persons. At all it will be hard to define what a-class Extensions are at
> all - before starting to think which extensions are in there.

OMG ... of couse it always differ project to project. We sometimes even
use TYPO3 with no frontend at all as the output will be an offline
indesign file. no felogin, no css_styled_content, no fe_user, not even a
page = PAGE ...

a-class should cover the things which are needed in most projects and
not extensions which you need to install on every project...

Georg