[TYPO3-v4] Welcome our new fellow reviewer

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Thu Mar 24 17:04:59 CET 2011

On 24-3-2011 15:43, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> As soon as we (you :)) have Unit Tests and/or Checkstyle running, I'm
> fine with always giving explicit +/-1 feedback.

Just a question which popped up when I read this.
What will be tested when Checkstyle is used? Only the changeset, or the
complete branch?

This because the core in current state has quite a few places which are
not compliant with the CGL (eg typo3/alt_doc.php)

If these are also tested this could lead to false negatives on the
changeset.

The same applies when a new CGL rule is decided. All code which have
been submitted before the new rule might not be valid against that new rule.

Greets,
Peter