[TYPO3-v4] TinyMCE vs htmlArea RTE

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Jun 28 21:39:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 28.06.2011 21:34, schrieb Marcus Schwemer:
> Please help us. What can be improved? Where is integration missing?

This is about 1,5 years ago, I didn't checked afterwards - maybe I
should do that once again.

- Problem where with different configurations for different elements
(this was fixed by Thomas (?))
- What I remember was also a problem by calling editing records via
workspace module (this was 4-4)

I don't know if I would have regretted the use of htmlarea, hard to tell ;)

>> IMO the way how the rte needs to be configured has really to be changed
>
> Which one? htmlArea or tinymce_rte?

htmlarea. tinymce does a good job there already

Georg