[TYPO3-v4] TinyMCE vs htmlArea RTE

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Tue Jun 28 21:34:35 CEST 2011

Hi Georg,

Georg Ringer schrieb am 28.06.11 17:58:

> I used tinymce once in a bigger project and I regretted it afterwards.

:-(

> Yes it is easier to configure but it is just not that well integrated
> into the backend as the htmlarea.

Please help us. What can be improved? Where is integration missing?

I hear it that sometimes, but nobody makes concrete suggestions of what
is lacking. :-( It would be really helpful to have some input.

> IMO the way how the rte needs to be configured has really to be changed

Which one? htmlArea or tinymce_rte?

Kind regards,
Marcus

--
Marcus Schwemer
Manufaktur für Software Internet Design

Industriestr. 31 - 82194 Gröbenzell
T: +49 (89) 54 64 32 30 - F: +49 (89) 54 64 32 50
M: +49 (176) 10 33 64 97
WWW: http://www.schwemer.de - eMail: info at schwemer.de
eMail: info at schwemer.de