[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.6 Ideas: Landing page in BE and Help

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Jun 11 11:17:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

checkout extension beskin.
With that extension you can replace the logo (most times it add just a
string with the name of the system and the version number).

This was the best way to adjust the behaviour for me.

@Dashboard:

I made a prove of concept for a dashboard which is integrated in the top
toolbar ;) This way the user is able to open the dashboard without
leaving the current scope (technically its an extjs window).

Currently it hangs on the UWA ;)

Regards
Kay