[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 4.6 Ideas: Module reordering

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Jun 11 11:12:50 CEST 2011

He,

i dislike the idea.
I have enough customers, which have problems when the module order is
not the same like it is in the manual :( - know that that should be a
problem - but there still some people having problems with that ;)

Perhaps we should make it similar to the tcemain fields and add an
options like:

 - top
 - before modulename1,modulename2, ...
 - center
 - after  modulename1,modulename2, ...
 - bottom

This way the extension author is able to define the order a bit more in
detail ;)

Regards
Kay