[TYPO3-v4] tcemain via extdirect?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jun 7 16:39:54 CEST 2011

Hi Kay,

Am 07.06.2011 12:39, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hello Steffen,
>
> would'nt it be better to offer tcemain as JS API.
>
> I do know of course, that it's easy to implement an api to use tcemain
> via JS, but if there would be a standard way to do this, many extension
> (having a JS GUI) could be implemented easier (and probably will have
> less security issues, as there is an default api).

i don't see the need to add an additional wrapper for tcemain here. What
do you need for functions? Most are specific like create / copy / move
records, and most are not needed in BE modules.
Please convince me if you think that it's a general need ;)

> @Steffen: has the skype invitation reached you

yes, i already confirmed - but skype crashes very often these days, also
it looses connection. MS sended bad vibes there?

vg Steffen