[TYPO3-v4] tcemain via extdirect?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Jun 7 12:39:57 CEST 2011

Hello Steffen,

would'nt it be better to offer tcemain as JS API.

I do know of course, that it's easy to implement an api to use tcemain
via JS, but if there would be a standard way to do this, many extension
(having a JS GUI) could be implemented easier (and probably will have
less security issues, as there is an default api).

@Steffen: has the skype invitation reached you

Regards
Kay