[TYPO3-v4] tcemain via extdirect?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Jun 7 20:38:31 CEST 2011

Hello Steffen,

> i don't see the need to add an additional wrapper for tcemain here. What
> do you need for functions? Most are specific like create / copy / move
> records, and most are not needed in BE modules.
> Please convince me if you think that it's a general need ;)

Yes i think.
Think of tt_news BE Module.
Think of Powermail BE Module.
Think of ks_sitemgr ;)

All these modules have functions for showing, modifiing (create/update)
and deletion of records.

Every of these modules implemented the functions again ;)
So i think this can be seen as general need ;)

>> @Steffen: has the skype invitation reached you
>>

> yes, i already confirmed - but skype crashes very often these days, also
> it looses connection. MS sended bad vibes there?

No idea - but thanks.
Hope, that i catch you tomorrow - i wanna talk to you about the
cardlayout ;) - if it's ok for you.

Thanks in advice
Regards
Kay