[TYPO3-v4] 4.5b4 TV and Indexed Search

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Tue Jan 18 09:42:48 CET 2011

Op 17-1-2011 22:06, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schreef:
 > Jacco van der Post schrieb am 17.01.2011 12:51:

 >>> IIRC until some point in the past, those markers were part of the TV
 >>> mapping (DS to be exact). I confirm, at least for me, that this is not
 >>> the case anymore.
 >>

 >> Ok, but how does this explain that these markers are apparently
 >> magically auto added in 4.4.6 and before and not in 4.5b4?

Hmm probably because the TV templates were made with an earlier version
of TemplaVoila. I mapped now the same template in 4.4.6 and no markers
at all were auto placed in the DS. In 4.5b4 the left column gets the
markers. I am sure that
This seems indeed to be a TV issue.

 > Does TV in general behave well with TYPO3 4.5? Any experiences to share
 > about this?

TV works fine.. only thing I could find is that on copy paste CE's, the
pasted elements get hidden on default installation. Not sure if that is
related with 4.5.

grts Jacco