[TYPO3-v4] 4.5b4 TV and Indexed Search

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 18 09:49:11 CET 2011

Jacco van der Post schrieb am 18.01.2011 09:42:

>> Does TV in general behave well with TYPO3 4.5? Any experiences to share
>> about this?
>

> TV works fine.. only thing I could find is that on copy paste CE's, the
> pasted elements get hidden on default installation. Not sure if that is
> related with 4.5.

Yes, this is related, and is a "new feature" which was introduced to not
have just copied elements right away "online" but require the editor to
unhide them first (allowing the editor time to edit the content first).

With this change also the user setup "show hidden content elements"
which defaulted to "false" now defaults to "true" (so that editors don't
loose track of this element).

Maybe TV doesn't consider (or does even have) this "checkbox".

The change was done in RFC #15611, you can follow the discussion about
it there.

Since this is a TCA setting, if it annoys you, you could try to override
it in extTables.php:

	$TCA['tt_content']['ctrl']['hideAtCopy'] = FALSE;