[TYPO3-v4] 4.5b4 TV and Indexed Search

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Jan 17 22:06:56 CET 2011

Jacco van der Post schrieb am 17.01.2011 12:51:

>>> Indexed search only uses these markers but not adds them anywhere.
>>
>> IIRC until some point in the past, those markers were part of the TV
>> mapping (DS to be exact). I confirm, at least for me, that this is not
>> the case anymore.
>
> Ok, but how does this explain that these markers are apparently
> magically auto added in 4.4.6 and before and not in 4.5b4?

That would indeed be very interesting to know to get it fixed in 4.5 in
time for the release, because that would of course ease the work of
upgrading a 4.4 installation.

Could anyone (maybe the reporter...) investigate this further?

Does TV in general behave well with TYPO3 4.5? Any experiences to share
about this?