[TYPO3-v4] Silence before the storm

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jan 16 21:10:50 CET 2011

Hi Steffen,

> I see the following UI relevant things open:
> * pagetree merge - they changed plenty things since b4
> * workspaces will probably come up with some changes, as Jens made some
> comments
> * #17044: Styling of TCEforms with renderMode=checkbox
> * #16253: Displaced Arrows when editing Page Properties and Content
> Elements
> * #17041: CSH tooltip often gets in the way of the field it is supposed
> to provide help for

Thanks for your feedback. The good news is that - although the page tree
is a central UI component - most of those open issues are rather
specific and don't imply general changes to the skin. So provided that
we are careful about the above issues, we should be rather safe in
starting with some of the screenshots at least.

> Maybe we could drop a note in the doc-list, when further changes are
> made? However I don't expect too many, except from the "external"
> working groups.

That would be nice, yes.

Francois Suter