[TYPO3-v4] Silence before the storm

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jan 16 21:03:56 CET 2011

> I just wanted to know if we also have a "skin freeze" now or if there
> are still skinning issues pending?
Freeze? Umm *g*

> On the DocTeam side we would quite like to start refreshing the
> screenshots, but we won't do it until we're sure that there are no
> upcoming changes in the UI.
>
> Can somebody make a statement on that? Thanks in advance.
I see the following UI relevant things open:
* pagetree merge - they changed plenty things since b4
* workspaces will probably come up with some changes, as Jens made some
comments
* #17044: Styling of TCEforms with renderMode=checkbox
* #16253: Displaced Arrows when editing Page Properties and Content Elements
* #17041: CSH tooltip often gets in the way of the field it is supposed
to provide help for

Maybe we could drop a note in the doc-list, when further changes are
made? However I don't expect too many, except from the "external"
working groups.

Kind regards
Steffen

--