[TYPO3-v4] Silence before the storm

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jan 16 15:18:53 CET 2011

Hi,

> Another big topic is the "label freeze": Jeff, Joey, Ingo are doing
> extra-shifts to get this ready in time. page_language_overlay will get
> the same face-lift as "pages" got (by Joey), the CSH for the new labels
> from Jeff are currently being reviewed by more native speakers. We've
> reviewed a change by Ingo which renames SysFolder to Folder throughout
> our labels, making it more user-friendly for starters (see #16985 [1])
>
> So during the next hours we expect to freeze SVN, prepare the release
> notes, news etc, package beta4 and then make it available for download.

I just wanted to know if we also have a "skin freeze" now or if there
are still skinning issues pending?

On the DocTeam side we would quite like to start refreshing the
screenshots, but we won't do it until we're sure that there are no
upcoming changes in the UI.

Can somebody make a statement on that? Thanks in advance.

--

Francois Suter