[TYPO3-v4] Problems with resizing module and pagetree frames

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 11 11:26:03 CET 2011

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for the report! This doesn't seem to happen anymore with the
current code from pagetree's trunk.

You can check if out by simply installing it locally (in typo3conf/ext)
(overriding the current typo3_src trunk "pagetree" sysext) from:

svn co https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/extjstrees/trunk/pagetree

You will see that many-many things have happened since beta3 (which is
the current state we have on trunk still).

Before Wednesday (beta4) we will have merged that tree into the core
itself, so that the system extension will be gone by then and you will
get the most up-to-date status just by using a current trunk from core.