[TYPO3-v4] Problems with resizing module and pagetree frames

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 11 12:30:33 CET 2011

Hi,

just a quick status update on that: I just spoke to Steffen Kamper,
which spoke to the pagetree team (Galinski and Susanne Moog) yesterday.

We won't merge the pagetree sysext into the core for beta4, but keep it
as a separate extension (but of course having the latest state for
beta4) until the weekend.

This will allow the team to tackle the open issues in time. On the
weekend and in time for RC1 we will get rid of the sysext pagetree and
have the functionality integrated into the core, so that it is shipped
in RC1. Steffen expects no big problems with the integration.