[TYPO3-v4] Problems with resizing module and pagetree frames

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 10:36:43 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure if this already filed somewhere, so I'll post it here.

1. In Safari and Chrome when I resize the modules frame, the dropzone below the pagetree is not
repositioned. But when I resize the pagetree frame, it is positioned correctly afterwards. (see
screenshot)

2. In Opera resizing does not work at all. There's no cursor indication for resizing and I can click
and drag as much as I want, nothing will happen.

3. Everything seems fine with Firefox and Internet Explorer.

All tests done on Windows Vista.