[TYPO3-v4] Basic Frontend User Registration for the core?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:55:16 CET 2011

Hi!

Susanne Moog wrote:
> Do you think a basic registration should be part of the core (read: do
> you need it often if you have a frontend login)?

It would be nice but "basic" rarely suits. Normally you have to add more
fields. sr_feuser_register does that but it is so complicated that it is
easier to write a dedicated registration extension from scratch.

I think something like formidable approach would be good for a generic
extension.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member