[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 Browser Support

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu Feb 10 21:47:52 CET 2011

On 10.02.2011 21:18, François Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> what do you think about defining the supported TYPO3 browsers somewhere
>> on TYPO3.org (or is that section somewhere and I did not find it)?
>
> You maybe mean this:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_compclient/0.0.2/view/1/1/

wow, you know some strange things ;)

I meant something like that but much less complicated. The grade chart
mentioned by Stefan looks good, something more like that would be nice
for us, too. But first we'd have to agree on the browsers.

Thanks for your input,

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member