[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 Browser Support

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 10 21:18:38 CET 2011

Hi,

> what do you think about defining the supported TYPO3 browsers somewhere
> on TYPO3.org (or is that section somewhere and I did not find it)?

You maybe mean this:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_compclient/0.0.2/view/1/1/

Last updated in 2004 |-( There's the same for server-side requirement,
just as outdated.

I agree that we should have such a chart, and it should be straight as a
page in typo3.org and not an OpenOffice manual.

I think this information could be placed in the download branch. It
should definitely be quite visible. I'm often annoyed when looking at
some software when I can't quickly find the technical requirements.

There's minimal information in the package matrix (supported PHP and
MySQL versions), but we should have more complete information.

Francois Suter