[TYPO3-v4] TYPO3 Browser Support

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 10 22:07:33 CET 2011

Hi,

>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_compclient/0.0.2/view/1/1/
>
> wow, you know some strange things;)

I especially know about some old manuals which I dearly want to see die
a quick death, but that still contain information that needs to be
replaced in one way or other, which is why I still let them hang around.

> I meant something like that but much less complicated. The grade chart
> mentioned by Stefan looks good, something more like that would be nice
> for us, too.

Yes, that looks good, I agree. Let's make progress on this and retire
Kasper's old documents.

As you mention we first need agreement on browser versions (and see what
we do with the server-side stuff too), then draft can be prepared
somewhere (in the wiki, I guess). I can then take care of putting this
up on typo3.org.

Francois Suter