[TYPO3-v4] Minutes from the first meeting of the release team after 4.5.0 release

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Thu Feb 3 03:31:59 CET 2011

On 2011-02-02 18:10, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> I guess you'd better move your websites to Joomla; it's by far the most
> popular CMS if you see the statistics.
> Or is it that popularity isn't the same as quality?

Jigal, I already wrote this : "without running a popularity contest,
it's easy to spot jQuery based extensions in TER while there's almost
none done with ExtJS."

So I'm pretty aware that Quality != Popularity. And no, you will not see
me use Joomla even under torture.

Anyway, my rant stops here.

Patrick