[TYPO3-v4] Houston: stdWrap was forgotten in GIFBUILDER

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Feb 2 13:58:16 CET 2011

Hi Jigal,

> On 2-2-2011 12:15, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> Trying to play with breakWidth when dynamically generating headers and I
>> just figured out we forgot to add stdWrap support on property breakWidth
>> of GIFBUILDER.
>
> In tslib_gifbuilder::checkTextObj() the second line loops through all
> properties and applies stdWrap support.
>
> Are you sure it's not there?

My fault! I did not read the beginning of the method, I had a look at
online documentation which does not include this parameter, then had a
look at the pending documentation which says it's an integer and finally
had a look where it was used and did not see stdWrap applied but I did
no test.

Great! After testing, it works as expected with stdWrap and that's good.

Thx for pointing out.

Xavier