[TYPO3-v4] Houston: stdWrap was forgotten in GIFBUILDER

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Feb 2 17:21:08 CET 2011

Xavier Perseguers schrieb am 02.02.2011 13:58:
> Hi Jigal,
>
>> On 2-2-2011 12:15, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>>> Trying to play with breakWidth when dynamically generating headers and I
>>> just figured out we forgot to add stdWrap support on property breakWidth
>>> of GIFBUILDER.
>>
>> In tslib_gifbuilder::checkTextObj() the second line loops through all
>> properties and applies stdWrap support.
>>
>> Are you sure it's not there?
>
> My fault! I did not read the beginning of the method, I had a look at
> online documentation which does not include this parameter, then had a
> look at the pending documentation which says it's an integer and finally
> had a look where it was used and did not see stdWrap applied but I did
> no test.
>
> Great! After testing, it works as expected with stdWrap and that's good.

Would be great if someone (Susanne, Joey, Xavier?) could add the new
stdWrap possibilities to the Pending Documentation. I thought this had
been done before, but it seems that it was forgotten at the end.
Basically these issues [1] have to be considered.

Or maybe do the opposite work, by adding stdWrap "everywhere" and having
just a list where it doesn't apply. Joey, what do you think is the most
effective way of getting this into the documentation?

[1]
http://bugs.typo3.org/search.php?project_id=1&search=Optimize+stdWrap+usage&status_id%5B%5D=80&status_id%5B%5D=90&hide_status_id=-2