[TYPO3-v4] Houston: stdWrap was forgotten in GIFBUILDER

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Feb 2 13:57:09 CET 2011

Jigal van Hemert schrieb am 02.02.2011 12:58:
> Hi,
>
> On 2-2-2011 12:15, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> Trying to play with breakWidth when dynamically generating headers and I
>> just figured out we forgot to add stdWrap support on property breakWidth
>> of GIFBUILDER.
>
> In tslib_gifbuilder::checkTextObj() the second line loops through all
> properties and applies stdWrap support.
>
> Are you sure it's not there?

It look like its was meant to be added in RFC #16430 [1], rev. 9456 [2].

I haven't tested it, but cannot see how this could work, because
checkTextObj isn't processing any "content", its just rewriting the
configuration.

So it might require some additional tweak to make it work as intended.
But then again, maybe it works already? :)

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16430
[2] http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/revision/typo3v4-core/9456