[TYPO3-v4] ExtJs4 Problems in master

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Thu Dec 15 08:52:54 CET 2011

Hi,

I checked out master today and those are the things which need to be fixed:

- Login form: The close-icon is now outside of the fields, fields got
smaller in height, icon got no mouse icon
- Every time a page in tree is clicked, also the remove area is shown,
this should I guess only be shown if mouse pressed longer than x ms.
- There seems to be a problem with the page tree in general. after
relading tree for some times, the root page is duplicated over and over.
- Reloading takes quite a long time and sometimes I didn't get a result
at all anymore.

Georg