[TYPO3-v4] ExtJs4 Problems in master

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Fri Dec 16 14:36:38 CET 2011

Am 15.12.2011 08:52, schrieb Georg Ringer:

 > ExtJs4 Problems in master

No one said, that all would be finished, and there are no bugs :) Or
better, that the transition would have been complete - which already had
been announced within the minutes... but well we are Alpha... And if I
remember correctly you have been the one who told "just merge all stuff,
and than start bughunting". This for sure is not possible, but Bugs are
expected things to happen on such big changes.

> those are the things which need to be fixed:

well as far as I remember your are a core member, too... So it is not
"what needs to be fixed" but it is "what *we* should fix".

What about: Report a bug if not already done and fix it yourself. This
would be more helpful to all of us, instead of that post wouldnt it?

regards

Steffen

--
Steffen Ritter