[TYPO3-v4] [TYPO3-core] Maintain and fix compatibility for headline rendering

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Aug 9 10:00:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 09.08.11 08:20, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> People understand that things change for security reasons and the only
> effect of this "breaking change" is just cosmetic.

Well, that was what we (security team) thought when releasing this with
a breaking change. It also was no problem for us (in the agency) as we
hardly ever change the default headline rendering.

But I also heard many complaints this being a big problem, so I'm a bit
lost if it is or not.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org