[TYPO3-v4] Mr. Jenkins will complain about CGL issues

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Tue Apr 19 17:25:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

in last few days Mr. Jenkins study our Coding Guidelines while he
sitting in the sun and drinking some delicous coffee. Now he feels ready
to check a lot of rules when he reviews your patch.

This is all very new to him and he is a little bit nervously to do all
things right. Please contact me here or file a report at [1] if Mr.
Jenkins is too strictly with reviewing.

You can see at [2] which rules taken into account. (On the left side)

Kind regards
Mr. Jenkins aka Stefano

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-php_codesniffer/issues
[2] http://ci.typo3.org/view/TYPO3/view/Core/job/typo3-v4-core-testing/