[TYPO3-v4] tcaTree in current trunk

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat Nov 27 16:39:36 CET 2010

Hi 2 all,
thanks for all your feedback and that you all seem to love the new
feature. Thank your for belief in me and the feature...
Will see if we can move forward a little bit with this one tonight.

As if have read out, there are examples missing... I'm trying to do a
"tcaTree_tutorial" Extension, reconfiguring the whole core and some
Extensions like tt_news, cal, (and probably more if you give me some
hints) to use the new feature, which we should publish as an example.

Documentation have to go to core-api tca-section, but only with plain
params... have to talk with Francois about how to handle a probably more
in-deep documentation without messing ab the tca reference.

regards

Steffen