[TYPO3-v4] tcaTree in current trunk

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Nov 27 17:58:42 CET 2010

Hi,

> Documentation have to go to core-api tca-section, but only with plain
> params... have to talk with Francois about how to handle a probably more
> in-deep documentation without messing ab the tca reference.

Yes, let's discuss this. I don't what the complete documentation
entails, so it's hard to tell for now. Maybe we could describe the main
parameters in the TCA reference and put extended examples in an appendix.

BTW I plan to "spin off" the TCA reference into its own manual upon the
next update of Core API.

Francois Suter